Winter Edition 2019
Explore WPB Magazine winter 2019 edition and keep up to date with everything West Palm Beach.
Out of stock
(Digital Edition) Release date: January 4
(Print Edition) Release date: January 9
Good through March 30, 2019
Digital edition available for FREE to read on Ipads, Tablets, Smartphones and Computers.
What’s new in this edition?
Enjoy an exclusive feature story about former Metallica’s bass player, Jason Newsted and his wife, and also interesting stories about art, entertainment, dining, health & beauty, culture, local people, and other topics about West Palm Beach lifestyle.
- Regular columns: Travel, Wealth Management, Contest, Moments.
- Feature Story – New Urbanism at CityPlace.
- Feature Story – Review of Downton Abbey:The Exhibition
- Beauty/Fashion The Glow up for Guys
- The Arts: Contemporary art scene in West Palm Beach
- The Arts: Skeletons, Cakes, and Flowers: Charles Bane and the Dark Art of Desire
- Interview with Frank Sen of City Pizza
- Dining/Food: Taste of the Season
- Community: Busting 3 common myths about homelessness.
Get a taste of WEST PALM BEACH! We love to have you as part of our beloved audience.
Thank you for your support.
Get the new edition of WPB Magazine — the summer edition 2018. Explore and discover the best of everything West Palm Beach through good readings & photos.
Winter Issue – 2022$6.99
Fall Issue – 2020$4.99
Spring Edition 2017$7.99